- We added new servers in 32 countries, which means that your chosen server will now be even faster. NordVPN currently offers 5279 servers in 60 countries.
- We showed the world that we truly stand by our no-logs policy by completing an industry-first no-logs audit. Now, you can be confident that NordVPN doesn’t monitor your online behavior and doesn’t store your data. We will never have anything to share with third parties.
- NordVPN was awarded the Speedtest Recommended badge by Ookla, the global leader in internet speed testing and analysis. If you’re using NordVPN, you know you’re using one of the fastest VPNs in the market.
- We launched two more apps – the NordVPN Linux app and the NordVPN app for Android TV which works with Amazon Fire TV stick, too. Even more devices can now be protected with NordVPN.
- We believe in online freedom, so in 2018, we started supporting NGOs by offering our VPN service to journalists, human rights advocates, and other non-profit organizations at special rates.
- We decided to stop supporting two outdated security protocols – L2TP/IPsec and PPTP – in order to provide you with the latest and the most secure VPN service we can. We also updated all of our servers’ infrastructure and removed legacy components to ensure that we meet the latest security standards.
- NordVPN can now be purchased at a number of local and national brick-and-mortar stores and online retailers around the world. This makes NordVPN a great gift idea and makes it available to a wider audience.
We wouldn’t have been able to achieve this without our customers, so thank you for valuing online security and being a part of NordVPN. Our cyber security experts are already working on new updates and features to keep you even more private and secure in 2019! To stay up-to-date, subscribe to our free monthly newsletter below.
Want to read more like this?
Get the latest news and tips from NordVPN
We won't spam and you will always be able to unsubscribe