Get NordVPN for all your devices
Why you need a VPN for your Nintendo Switch
How to set up VPN on Nintendo Switch
There are two different ways to encrypt your internet connection on your Nintendo Switch with NordVPN:
Frequently asked questions
Does Nintendo Switch have a VPN?
How do I use a VPN on Nintendo Switch?
- Download the NordVPN app to your Windows PC.
- Log in and tap the Quick Connect button.
- Next, create a mobile hotspot on your computer. You can do it in the connection settings of your device.
- Connect your Nintendo Switch to that hotspot. And that’s it – you’ll have an encrypted connection.
Install NordVPN on your home router:
- Open your browser and type in your router’s IP address. If it’s your first time logging into your router, use the credentials that came with it. Once you’re done, don’t forget to change the default password!
- Configure your router. Some routers come with integrated VPN functionality, while others are more challenging. Visit your manufacturer’s website for exact tutorials or check out our Help Center. You’ll find detailed instructions for the most popular routers.
- Test it with your other devices – if it works, connect the Nintendo Switch to your encrypted home Wi-Fi and enjoy a safe gaming experience.
Is there a free VPN for Nintendo Switch?
Enjoy a hassle-free online experience with NordVPN
Hide your location, get a new IP, access the internet without restrictions, and enjoy your favorite content with a risk-free VPN. If you are not 100% satisfied, tell us within 30 days of the purchase date and get a full refund.