A group of four vulnerabilities on Android devices with Qualcomm chipsets. In affected devices, the graphics driver has privileged access to other processes, giving hackers a way to gain root access and control the camera, microphone, and other systems.
Popular devices vulnerable to QuadRooter
- BlackBerry Priv
- Blackphone 1, Blackphone 2
- Google Nexus 5X, Nexus 6, Nexus 6P
- HTC One, HTC M9, HTC 10
- LG G4, LG G5, LG V10
- Motorola Moto X
- OnePlus One, OnePlus 2, OnePlus 3
- Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung S7 Edge
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra
- The vulnerabilities were closed by Qualcomm patches and Android security updates.