(also data protection)
- Trust. It demonstrates the organization is committed to protecting its users’ privacy and personal data.
- Compliance. It supports organizations in complying with regulations and avoiding legal issues.
- Preventing risks. It assists organizations in identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities in their data practices and taking steps to reduce the risk of data breaches or other security incidents.
- Transparency. It helps users decide whether to share their personal information with an organization.
- Security. It gives users confidence that the organization protects and secures their data, reducing the risk of data breaches or other security incidents.