Here are the instructions how to bypass Great Firewall in China for Windows computers. If you live in China or currently traveling there this workaround will unblock the whole Internet for you.
1. Download a package of all needed applications from here.
Extract the package and start with installing the OpenVPN GUI application from 1st folder.
Install either 32bit or 64bit OpenVPN GUI version depending on what Windows version you are using.
2. Copy server configuration files from 2nd folder and save them in the config folder which is located in the OpenVPN GUI installation destination.
If you have used the default installation path it is located in: C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config directory.
OpenVPN GUI supports only 50 configuration files, add only the ones that you will use.
3. Install Python python-2.7.10.msi from 3rd folder. When installing please leave the default installation location which is C:\Python27\
4. Install Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler for Python 2.7 VCForPython27.msi from 4th folder.
5. Install Win32 OpenSSL v1.0.2d Light Win32OpenSSL_Light-1_0_2d.exe from the 5th folder.
6. Run Command Prompt (Start -> cmd -> Run as administrator).
7. Enter the following commands in the command prompt window in the same order:
cd C:\Python27\Scripts -> Hit Enter
pip install --upgrade pip -> Hit Enter
pip install obfsproxy -> Hit Enter
obfsproxy.exe --log-min-severity debug obfs3 socks 127.0.0.1:1050 -> Hit Enter
8. Run OpenVPN GUI as administrator. Right click on the OpenVPN GUI icon in the taskbar and click on Connect.
Enter your NordVPN credentials in the authorization window that will pop up.
9. Congratulations, you have successfully connected to a NordVPN server specifically designed for bypassing the Great Firewall.
Important: before connecting to this server you always need to enter the following command in the Command Prompt:
obfsproxy.exe --log-min-severity info obfs3 socks 127.0.0.1:1050
Please do not close the Command Prompt window as your VPN connection will be closed.