If you wish to set up OpenVPN manually, you can set it up via OpenVPN GUI open-source software.
2. Download the config files for the OpenVPN GUI here.
3. Go to C:/Program Files/OpenVPN/config and extract the config files there.
Note: only 50 configuration files can be imported at the same time.
4. Go to C:/Program Files/OpenVPN/bin then right click on openvpn-gui.exe and select “Run as administrator“.
5. Afterwards an icon with a monitor and a lock will appear on the bottom right corner of your system tray near the clock.
6. Right click that Icon then please select a server and click connect.
You should then be able to connect to the VPN server via OpenVPN protocol.