1. Start by opening Control Panel and then clicking on Network under Connectivity category.
2. Select Network Interface tab, click on Create button and choose Create VPN profile.
3. Select PPTP connection method.
4. Fill up the input fields as follows:
-Specify a logical connection profile name in Profile name;
-Enter server address you wish to connect to in “Server address” field. All server addresses can be found on our server list;
-Enter your NordVPN account user name into User name field;
-Enter your NordVPN account password into Password field.
5. In the next window fill in:
-Authentication: MS CHAP v2;
-Encryption: Require MPPE (40/128 bit).
Also check Use default gateway on remote network and Reconnect when the VPN connection is lost.
6. New connection method will be created, select it and click on Connect.
7. Once connected it should be noted below the connection method name. To disconnect, click on Disconnect.