This is a tutorial on how to connect a Sabai router via OpenVPN.
First things first, these changes are made in the web configuration panel of your router. You can access it by visiting the local IP of your router from your web browser. The two most common, default local IPs that most routers have are 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 – you can access these by opening http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 in your browser. The default IP, username and password are listed in your router’s User Manual.
1. Access your Sabai router (default IP address of Sabai routers are: 192.168.199.1)
2. Once you access your router, press on Network which is in the top left corner and select OpenVPN
3. Press on Choose File button and import one of our .ovpn server configurations files which can be downloaded separately from here: https://nordvpn.com/ovpn/ or the whole package from here: https://nordvpn.com/api/files/zip
4. When you import one of the files, please wait while it processes. Then click on Show File, then Edit.
5. Type in your NordVPN Credentials, then click Done.
6. Press on Start
Now your router should connect to your selected server.