Your IP: Unknown
Your ISP: Unknown
This is the tutorial on how to set up your Qnap NAS based on TS-112P version of the disk station using v4.3.3 firmware version. You can find instructions for older versions here: https://support.nordvpn.com/hc/en-us/articles/206930719-QNAP-NAS-setup
1. Access your QNAP and select QVPN Service -> VPN Client -> Add -> OpenVPN.
2. Import one of our ovpn files which you can download from https://nordvpn.com/api/files/zip and configure the following:
3. Afterwards press Apply and you should see the new connection visible.
4. Press connect and you should be connected to our service after a few moments.
Check whether the VPN connection is working.
- 1. Please go to this website and copy the location of the magnet link. Do not close this page just yet.
- 2. Now open Download Station on your QNAP user interface and add a URL to your downloads list.
- 3. In the new window, paste the Magnet link you have copied a few at the beginning of step #13 and click Next. In the next Window hit Apply without making any changes.
- 4. Now you can go back to the website you have copied your magnet link from and see what IP address your QNAP is using. Of course, it should show the IP address of the server you are connected to.