1. From the desktop click on the Network Manager icon in the top right hand corner, click on VPN Connections and Configure VPN.
If you can’t see the Network Manager icon, you can open network manager by clicking on System -> Preferences -> Network
Configuration and then click on the VPN tab.
2. When the VPN Connection window is displayed, click on Add to create the new connection.
3. Ensure the connection type is PPTP and click Create.
4. For gateway enter one of the NordVPN servers name. In the Connection name field, enter a name for new connection, for instance NordVPN.
Enter your NordVPN username and password.
5. Select both MSCHAP and MSCHAPv2 options. Check the box labeled Use Point to Point encryption (MPPE) and then click OK.
Click OK again to save the VPN connection.
6. Now start the VPN connection by clicking on the Network Manager Icon again, select VPN Connections and click on the new connection you have created.
7. The Network Manager icon should now have a little padlock icon on it to indicate that the VPN is now connected.