Please note that steps 1-2 are suggested to be performed on your computer.
1. Download the .OVPN configuration files here: https://nordvpn.com/api/files/zip
2. Once you have downloaded the configuration file archive, you can extract them on your PC, and e-mail them to yourself. If you don’t have a PC nearby, you can also use a free archive manager from the App store to extract the files on your iOS device itself.
3. Go to the App store with your iPad/iPhone.
4. Tap on Search.
5. Enter openvpn connect in the search bar.
6. Tap on Free button.
7. Tap on Install.
8. Sign in to iTunes store with your account and tap OK.
9. Once it has finished installing, go to your Mail app.
10. Tap on one of the attached configuration files that you have sent to yourself.
11. Select Open in OpenVPN.
12. Tap on the green plus button. NOTE: To add more servers you need to perform steps 10-12 with other configuration files as well.
13. Enter your NordVPN credentials and mark the password to be saved in keychain.
14. Tap on the button to connect to VPN.
15. You have successfully connected.
16. To change a server tap on the External certificate profile.
17. Select a server from the list by tapping on it.
18. To disconnect tap on the same button as to connect.