1. Go to the App Store on your iPad/iPhone.
3. Enter openvpn connect in the search bar.
4. Tap on the installation button.
5. Sign in to the iTunes store with your account and tap OK.
6. Once the app is installed, download one or more of the .OVPN configuration files here: https://nordvpn.com/servers/tools/. Make sure to use the Safari browser.
7. Select Open in OpenVPN.
8. Enter your NordVPN credentials, choose to save the password in a keychain, and tap ADD in the top right corner.
9. You will get a pop-up asking for permission to add OpenVPN to your VPN configurations. Click Allow.
10. Tap on the button to connect to VPN.
11. You have successfully connected.
12. To change a server, tap on the slider button to disconnect. Tap on the on the another imported profile to connect to the other server.
13. To disconnect, tap on the same button you used to connect.