1. Go to the App store with your iPad/iPhone.
2. Tap on Search.
3. Enter openvpn connect in the search bar.
4. Tap on Free button.
5. Tap on Install.
6. Sign in to iTunes store with your account and tap OK.
7. After the successful installation, download one or more of the .OVPN configuration files here: https://nordvpn.com/ovpn
8. Select Open in OpenVPN.
9. Tap on the green plus button. Repeat steps 7-9 if you want to add more servers to your application.
10. Enter your NordVPN credentials and mark the password to be saved in keychain.
11. Tap on the button to connect to VPN.
12. You have successfully connected.
13. To change a server, disconnect and tap on the External certificate profile.
14. Select a server from the list by tapping on it.
15. To disconnect tap on the same button as to connect.