This is a tutorial on how to install and use the NordVPN application for iOS devices (iPhone / iPad).
First of all you should download and install the NordVPN application to your device.
Downloading and installing
1. Open the App Store.
2. Search for NordVPN.
3. Tap the Download button.
4. The NordVPN app will install. The app icon will appear on your homescreen. Tap it to open the app.
5. The Sign-in screen will appear. Sign in to your NordVPN account here, or, alternatively, register a new one.
6. Once logged in, you will be greeted with the main screen of the application. You can see the country map in the background, with the Quick Connect button in the middle. You can tap this button to quickly connect to NordVPN servers.
Using a complex formula that includes various server parameters, Quick Connect chooses the best server for you at that moment.
7. When connecting for the first time, a dialog window will open asking you to allow the NordVPN app to connect to a VPN server. You will receive a notification about it from our application .
8.This is a default warning message, and since NordVPN is a trustworthy VPN provider, you can safely tap Allow .
9. Once connected, the Quick Connect button will light-up with a green color. You will also have a “VPN” icon in the status bar at the top of your screen, indicating that you are currently connected to a VPN server. This icon will be visible from any app – that way you can ensure that you are always connected.
10. You can also tap any of the country pins and quickly connect to a server from that country by tapping the quick connect button or Pick a server option and selecting a specific server to connect to.
11. Alternatively, you can open a list of the available countries and specialty servers by selecting the List tab at the bottom of the app. To connect, simply tap the power button next to the country.
12. You can also tap on the group of servers and get a more detailed selection. Our application determines what servers are the best for you by looking into various different server parameters and sorts them accordingly. You can also sort servers by alphanumerical order, distance or latency. Also, by clicking on the heart next to a server, you can add it to your favorite servers or click back and return to the regular list.
13. In the top left corner of the application you can tap on the account icon and access your Account information and Settings.
14. Here you can find information about your subscription.
The Kill Switch feature, which disables system-wide internet access if you are not connected to a VPN server, meanwhile it also tries you to automatically reconnect to the most recently used server.The X at the top right corner will return you to the regular menu of the application.
15. The heart icon, that is at the top-right corner of the application, will take you to your favorite servers menu where they can be accessed quickly.