1. Open your browser and go to android configuration files.
2. Download all files by tapping on them one by one. You can also download a full .ovpn configuration package which later you need to unzip.
3. Go to the Google Play App store.
4. Tap on the search button in the App store.
5. Search for the app called OpenVPN Connect.
6. Install the application into your device.
7. Accept to the pop-out terms.
8. Open the application.
9. Tap on the menu button on the top-right screen in the application.
10. Tap on Import in the dropdown.
11. Choose Import profile from SD card and find the downloaded configuration files (they will be downloaded to the downloads folder by default).
12. Tap on one of the configuration file and import it.
13. Accept the profile.
14. Perform steps 9 to 13 and add other server configurations into the app.
15. Select a server by tapping on the box with a dropdown menu and choosing one server.
16. Enter your NordVPN account credentials.
17. Tap on Connect.
18. Continue to connect without a certificate.
19. You have successfully connected.
20. To disconnect from the server tap on Disconnect button.