This is a tutorial on how to install and use the NordVPN app for Android. This tutorial has been made on a Nexus 6P running Android 7.1.1.
First of all you need to download and install NordVPN application on your Android device.
1. Tap on the Play Store.
2. Enter NordVPN in the search bar and select the NordVPN app. Tap Install.
3. When the application is installed tap to Open it.
4. When first starting the application, this message may appear. Simply click Yes to download the server configurations.
5. Follow the instructions on screen to learn how to use the software and connect to a VPN server.
6. To log in, select I already have an account in the left-side menu.
7. Enter your NordVPN credentials and press Sign In.
8. Then you can tap on any one of our Quick Connect buttons to easily connect to NordVPN.
9. You may be greeted with a few warning messages. They are default Android warning messages for VPN connections, and you can safely press OK on them. They may also require you to mark a checkbox in the window.
10. And that is it! You will see a small key-like icon on the top of your notification bar when you are connected to the VPN. Afterwards we suggest exploring our application by following the guides on the key features.