The tutorial was made on QNAP TS-112P, firmware: v4.3.3
1. Access your QNAP and select QVPN Service -> VPN Client -> Add -> OpenVPN.
2. Import one of our ovpn files. We suggest using our "Recommended server" utility that can be found here. Download the appropriate configuration file:
and configure the following:
3. Afterwards press Apply and you should see the new connection visible.
4. Press connect and you should be connected to our service after a few moments.
Check whether the VPN connection is working.
- Please go to this website and copy the location of the magnet link. Do not close this page just yet.
- Now open Download Station on your QNAP user interface and add a URL to your downloads list.
- In the new window, paste the Magnet link you have copied a few at the beginning of step #13 and click Next. In the next Window hit Apply without making any changes.
- Now you can go back to the website you have copied your magnet link from and see what IP address your QNAP is using. Of course, it should show the IP address of the server you are connected to.