By participating in this campaign, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Tefincom S.A., the owner of the NordVPN brand and organizer of this campaign (hereinafter — the Organizer), reserves the right to amend the rules of this campaign at any time. Failure to comply with the Terms & Conditions will result in the participant being disqualified:
1. The campaign is hosted by the Organizer on its website.
2. The participant shall receive 1 free month of NordVPN service as it is defined in Terms & Conditions when the participant fulfills these conditions:
2.1. The participant chooses NordVPN 3-year plan;
2.2. The participant completes the purchase using Amazon Pay as a payment method;
2.3. The participant has read the Terms & Conditions and fully acknowledges that choosing any other NordVPN plan or any other payment provider than Amazon Pay disqualifies the participant from receiving the 1 free month of NordVPN service;
2.4. The participant is above the age of eighteen (18) years at the moment of purchase;
2.5. The participant is in compliance with Amazon Payments, Inc. Customer Agreement.
3. The Organizer commits to add the 1 free month of NordVPN service to the participant’s account within seven (7) days after the purchase.
4. The campaign is conducted in these countries: United States of America, United Kingdom, Germany, Brazil, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Macao, Norway, Poland, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Mexico, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Turkey, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Colombia, Indonesia, Jordan, Sierra Leone, Morocco, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Russian Federation, Thailand, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, China.
5. Employees of the Organizer are not eligible to enter the campaign.
6. The Organizer is not liable for any loss or damage resulting in relation to the campaign.
7. All information submitted by the participant must be accurate, complete, and operational.
8. The campaign begins at 0:00 (UTC) on July 1, 2019. The closing time is 23:59 (UTC) on August 31, 2019. The Organizer’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the program.
9. The Organizer will not be responsible for entries that are not received, lost, delayed, or incomplete. Any entry which is late, incomplete or does not comply Terms & Conditions will be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the Organizer. The Organizer shall not be liable for any electronic, hardware, or software program, network, internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties and errors in transmission in respect of any entries attempted but not received.
10. The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any failure to fulfill any of its obligations arising out of circumstances outside its control. Such circumstances shall include, but shall not be limited to terrorist attacks, government regulation, regulatory action, accident, war, riot, natural disaster, explosion, fire, weather or strike, events affecting the operation of the campaign including if the NordVPN website is infected or affected by a virus, bugs, unauthorised human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of the Organizer, or the occurrence of any matter which corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the campaign or for any other reason at the sole discretion of the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right to suspend or cancel the campaign in the event or the occurrence of any cause beyond its control.
11. By entering this campaign, the participant consents to the Organizer and its service providers using and processing the participant’s personal data in connection with the campaign and in accordance with Terms & Conditions or otherwise as required by law or regulation.
12. The campaign is governed by the law of the Republic of Panama. Disputes in connection with the rules or this campaign shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Panama.
13. A person who is not a party to the agreement contained in Terms & Conditions has no right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of this agreement.